Wolfner Library is a free library service for Missourians of all ages who are unable to read standard print materials due to visual impairment, blindness, physical disability or reading disability, either temporary or permanent. There is no charge whatsoever to the patron for the following:
- Loan of audio, braille and large-print books and magazines
- Loan of digital audio players
- Audiobook downloads available 24 hours a day through the website
- Accessible newspapers and magazines
- Shipping through the United States Postal Service
Currently, over 8,000 Missourians actively use Wolfner Library.
The library's collection includes fiction and nonfiction audio, braille, and large-print books for all ages. Over seventy (70) magazine subscriptions are available, and the library loans digital playback machines to those using audiobooks.
Wolfner Library is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The library is located in the James C. Kirkpatrick State Information Center at 600 West Main Street in Jefferson City, Missouri.